Nicholls Stevens are employee benefit consultants and financial planners, so what services can we offer a company?
- Advice on the structure of pension benefits for employees
- Advice on meeting pension legislation requirements
- Administration services for occupational pension schemes, both money purchase and final salary
- Secretarial services to Trustee Boards
- Review of existing pension arrangements for employees
- Administration services for Group Personal Pensions
- Advice on meeting the requirements for work based pensions and NEST
- Workplace advice for employees
- Surgeries for members of pension schemes
- Individual financial advice for Directors/partners/key employees
- Pre-retirement counselling for employees and Directors/partners
- Advice on Group Life cover
- Advice on Group Income Protection
- Advising on Group Health Insurance
- Advice on share protection for the Directors
- Advice on protection for key employees
Our services are offered on a fee basis. We will meet with you to discuss the project and quote you a fee before the work begins. As we are a small firm, our costs are usually very competitive and we pride ourselves on a high level of service to schemes of all sizes.
We are ideally placed to deal with small to medium-sized firms. We are very willing to do a review of a company’s current structure without demanding that you should change adviser.
At Nicholls Stevens we are prepared to give you simple advice, we do not want to sell you a product.
All of us protect our car, our home and house contents against damage and loss yet many of us do not protect our families in the event that the main breadwinner dies or is unable to work through long term sickness