Many people believe they should save for the future, but they do not know how to go about it and they are scared that they may not get good advice, so they do nothing.
What can you do?
- Pay for advice
- Seek advice from an independent adviser who is well qualified
- Interview a number of advisers until you find one with whom you can work
- Start a financial plan as early as possible
- Start a financial plan even if you only have a small amount of money
- Start safe – start by investing in cash accounts, such as cash ISAs and National Savings products
- Educate yourself by reading the financial pages of the national newspapers
- Always ask questions and make sure you understand the answers
At Nicholls Stevens we offer advice on a fee basis. We do not sell products. Do not be afraid to come and obtain simple advice. A meeting and advice could cost as little as £50 and you will be on the right track for the future. We will ask you to check in with us in the future,say every year or so, so that we know you are continuing on the right track. You may find our financial fitness service of use to you