Why use Independent Financial Advice?
If you want financial advice, you are faced with a myriad of choices:
- Advisers who can only recommend the products of one provider.
- Advisers who can advise on the products of a number of providers but are not able to make recommendations from the whole market
- Advisers who can make recommendations from the whole market but cannot call themselves independent because they are remunerated only by commission.
- Advisers who can make recommendations from the whole market and can call themselves independent because they give the consumer the choice of paying by fee or commission.
Why You Should Use An Independent Adviser
Why is it best to choose the truly independent adviser? The answer is that he or she can give you advice (for which you pay) and does not have to sell you a product in order to make a living. In many cases consumers merely need advice, perhaps on existing arrangements, or monitoring the performance of an existing portfolio. Those advisers who are not independent will not be able to give you this full service.
We believe it is essential for clients to receive Independent Financial Advice. In the same way that clients pay for the best dental or legal advice they must be aware of the importance and the financial commitment of obtaining the best financial planning service. The advisers at Nicholls Stevens are well qualified and care about the service they give their clients both initially and at a regular review
Independent advisers give the client choice;
- Choice of advice instead of Product Purchase
- Choice of Investment and Provider.
- Choice of payment by Fee or Commission
How to choose an Independent Financial Adviser
In making the choice you should have 3 criteria you need to satisfy
- It should be someone you like and with whom you can work
- They should provide evidence of giving a full and efficient service to meet your needs
- They should provide evidence of their competence
Why use Nicholls Stevens as your IFA?
Hopefully we meet the criteria.
- We are a helpful and friendly team whose aim is to care for the financial needs of our clients.
- The fact that we are used by over 2000 clients including solicitors and accountants and regularly receive referrals provides evidence that or service is meeting the needs of our clients.
- We have a well trained team as indicated below
|Advice Required||Qualification||At least one member of staff holds Qualification|
|Basic Financial Advice||Certificate of financial planning||P|
|Tax & Trust||Advanced Financial Paper (G10)||P|
|Pensions including Transfers||Advanced Financial Paper (G60)||P|
|Pensions Drawdown and Investment Advice||Advanced Financial Paper (K10/K20)||P|
|Equity Release/Home Reversionary Schemes||Certificate of Financial Planning Paper (CF6)||P|
|Long Term Care||Certificate of Financial Planning Paper (CF8)||P|
|Corporate Financial Planning||Advanced Financial Paper (G30)||P|
|Advanced Personal Financial Planning||Advanced Financial Paper (G20)||P|
|Full Holistic Financial Plan||Chartered Financial Planner and Certified Financial Planner||P|