Nicholls Stevens believe that all clients should have a plan for their finances. This how we would go about preparing a plan for you:
If you are interested in considering a financial plan for your life then the process is as follows:
An initial meeting at which we will explain our services and charges and leave you with literature which you can take away and study. You can ask for examples of our work.
A fact finding meeting – when you decide to go ahead we will need to ask you questions about your personal and financial ambitions. You will also need to give us information about yourself, your family, your state of health and your current financial affairs. You will also be asked to complete a simple questionnaire so that we can assess your attitude to risk.
If you seek a financial plan it will contain the following information:
- Details of your existing financial position
- Assessment of your needs based on the research we have done
- A recommended plan specifically designed for you
- Details of the implementation of the plan
- The plan will consider your tax position, not just income tax but also Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and Inheritance Tax (IHT) also your need for a will or Lasting Power of Attorney
Very few people’s lives remain unchanged; their personal circumstances, employment, aspirations alter with the passing years, so a good financial plan needs to be regularly reviewed.
As well as personal circumstances changing, tax, legislation and the investment environment is constantly altering – so review of any plan is essential.
If you seek a financial plan from Nicholls Stevens you will be assured of the following:
- You will be treated as an individual – your plan will be unique to your circumstances
- You will be given advice, you will not be sold products. A product may be necessary as a result of the advice, but this is the result not the starting point
- You will always be in control. We will tailor our advice to meet your needs. You can take as much or as little of the advice as you need
- You will always deal with the same adviser. The adviser will be experienced and well qualified
- You will be given plenty of opportunity to ask questions
We guarantee that if the plan does not meet your financial needs, we will refund the cost of the report.